Dear Chart Farm customers,
Due to the latest update from the government regarding the Coronavirus pandemic we would like to assure our customers that Chart Farm will be operating as normal over this lockdown period. Orders are being taken online for collection from the farm shop and for local delivery.
In line with the government guidelines we ask all customers to wear appropriate face coverings in the shop and social distance whilst waiting to be served. We are only allowing two households in the shop at any single time.
We appreciate and thank you for your continued patience during busy periods throughout these difficult times.
At Chart Farm we are currently doing all we can to stop the spread of the Coronavirus. We have put in place some new protocols that are listed below:
- Introduction of hand sanitiser for customers before entering and leaving the shop.
- Encouraging contactless payment methods.
- Cleaning the machine after every use.
- No handling of the customers cards.
- Rotation of staff serving customers with hand washes in between.
- Increased sanitising of work surfaces throughout the day.
- Offering free local deliveries within 10 miles to customers spending over £100.
In addition to this, we are also taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay at home.
We cannot stress enough how important it is that you do not enter our shop if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus. If it gets passed on to any of our staff members, they could potentially pass it on to other customers and also could result in us having to temporarily close our business stopping people getting meat and also damaging our business.
Due to more volume of people coming through the door, we apologise if we do not have the bits you require. Also, we apologise if, due to the above protocols, it may take slightly longer for you to get served.